Scalable Hardware and software
- Build the system you need with a variety of stimulators, amplifiers, and test protocols.
- Our most advanced amplifiers offer 1 -12 channels of sophisticated filtering and noise reduction.
- Choose from a variety of carts, computers, and monitors or provide your own.
- Configure a portable Summit™ system that can be set up for testing in a matter of seconds
Flexible and Familiar Design
- See it how you want to: Custom views give you full control of displays, colors, tables, and test protocols.
- Hear it how you want to: Our highest sound quality is achieved with instantaneous signal processing, dual high-quality speakers, and full equalizer controls.
- Use it how you want to: Customize your workflow with user-defined studies and tests that can be adjusted on the fly.
- StimTroller Plus™ for NCS
- Perform an entire NCS from the palm of your hand.
- Control intensity, pulse width, distance, nerve selection, site selection, trace selection, and more. StimTroller Plus™ for EMG
- Control gain, sweep, run/stop, playback, and volume controls exactly where you need them – right next to your needle. Precise and responsive controls
- Simplified interface with programmable protocol-specific function keys and knobs.
Arc Apollo EEG Systems Ambulatory EEG, LTM, EMU, ICU EEG, Video EEG
Ambulatory EEG for long term monitoring, epilepsy monitoring, intensive care, at-home EEG with video, and remote monitoring. Everything you need for EEG in one small, powerful package.
The Arc Apollo EEG system is a compact 1 pound, 3 ounce, rugged amplifier and ambulatory recorder that can capture over three days of data without patient or provider intervention. Patients can move freely with continuous data acquisition. The Apollo offers programmable patient event buttons, a microphone for synchronized voice events, and rechargeable lithium ion batteries.
Intuitive Arc software allows nurses and technicians to remotely control system functionality to ensure quality EEG and video data acquisition throughout the study.
Arc Essentia EEG
Arc EEG is designed for quality performance in clinical practice and cerebral monitoring in the ICU, EMU and outpatient clinics.
The unique hardware design of Arc Essentia® ensures high quality EEG signals, even in noisy environments. Its rugged and water-resistant design will withstand the use and abuse of real-life clinical practice.
Arc Essentia offers two models of 32-channel EEG amplifiers with seven active and reference pairs: The E1 for Routine EEG offers 250 and 500 Hz storage rates, streaming data, copy record with viewer and a robust CadReports tool. Patient setup is simple, and the intuitive software requires minimal training.
The E3 for ICU with Continuous Impedance Checking and a USB SpO2 monitor.
Arc Zenith EEG EMU
Zenith provides EMU solutions designed to
- Simplify operational workflow
- Reduce the risk of errors
- Reduce setup and surgical time
- Enhance data accuracy and analyses to improve patient outcomes
- Patented Zenect™ magnetic smart electrode connectors
- Record up to 576 channels
- 1 MGz sampling with storage up to 8kHz
- Select any input as ground on an amplifier and select any other input as the recording refrerence
- FDA cleared, fully integrated cortical stimulator
- Rugged, drop-tested and water-resistant
CASCADE PRO IONM
Experience time-tested intraoperative neuromonitoring solution
- 16 or 32 channels (buy now or upgrade later)
- Dynamic montaging
- All-modality monitoring
- Remote monitoring
Cascade PRO supports
- Auditory and visual stimulation
- Electrosurgery and noise detection
- Cart-based and portable configurations
- ES-IX 2: High and low current stimulation
- TCS-4 and TCS-1000: Transcranial stimulation
- Surge protection
Cascade® IOMAX™ is a compact, robust IONM system designed to withstand daily use and the environmental hazards of the operating room. Its modular design lets users tailor each IONM setup to the specific requirements of different surgeries.
Designed for recording and stimulating at or near the patient’s head, the IOMAX Cortical Module provides 16 recording channels, TCS-9 for dynamic montaging of transcortical MEPs, and Low Current, Auditory and Visual Stimulation.
Designed for recording and stimulating the arms and legs, the IOMAX Limb Modules offer eight recording channels, five paired E-Stim outputs, SpO2 and Heart Rate.
The IOMAX Base Module provides power and communication via a single SafeT™ Cable to the OR table, and allows Trigger In/Out interfacing with third-party devices.
LCSwap is a comprehensive switch matrix solution for direct cortical stimulation. Twelve outputs can be independently assigned as anode or cathode; it also includes two paired outputs for hand-held probes
Waterproof SafeT™ Cables are completely interchangeable between Modules and feature color-coded quick-release metal connectors. A single SafeT™ Cable connects the Base Unit to Modules at the surgical table.