EYE DISEASE DIAGNOSTIC PLATFORM EQUIPMENTEye Diagnostic platform can be used at specialized medical institution. In addition, with or without the help of non-medical staff, patients can easily take eye images themselves, and those images are analyzed by artificial intelligence (AI) so that senile eye diseases. (E.g. Glaucoma , Contaract, macular degeneration / visual field defect / Presbyopia) can be easily diagnosed at hospitals, convalescent hospitals, silver town and more.
Eye See Cam Video Head Impulse Test (vHIT)
SPECIFICATION Model vHIT Manufacturer Interacoustics Country of Origin Denmark Included Parts
- Eye See Cam – vHIT camera and goggle
- USB cable
- Eye See Cam vHIT Software and manuals CD
- OtoAccess Database software CD
- Ferrite Beads
- Tape measure
- Patient’s vestibulo-ocular reflex (VOR) in response to head movement
- Captures this abnormal eye movement
- Displays the head and eye movements simultaneously in real-time
- Analyzes the data and then provides a simple graphical presentation of the results
- Used to measure and display graphical presentation of head versus eye movement for all six semicircular canals (RALP, LARP, Laterals)
Micromedical Visual Eyes 515 Vestibular & Oculomotor Analysis
COMPONENT SPECIFICATIONSBinocular video eye tracking goggles. Removable eye cover for vision enabled or vision denied recording. USB 2.0, 4.5 m dual cables to interface card. Resolution: 320 x 240 Pixels @ 100 Hz. Images: 100 images per second. Dimensions (L x W x H) 165 x 165 x 89 mm. Horizontal and Vertical Eye movement measurement resolution: approx. 0.33 degrees. Single IR LED infrared illumination: 950 nm at 1.5 mw/cm2.